Skip to content
  1. Home
  2. Insurance
  3. Buildings and Contents/Landlord Insurance

Buildings and Contents/Landlord Insurance

Buildings and Contents/Landlord Insurance

As a priority element of our Buildings and Contents/Landlord Insurance Brokers Service, we are committed to finding the most suitable products to suit your needs from the thousands available.

Contact our team

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Properties being damaged can lead to a significant loss of money if correct planning has not been undertaken. Taking out Buildings and Contents Insurance allows you to feel secure should you encounter any structural or cosmetic issues with your property.

Hawke Financial Services does not advise on buildings or contents insurance, but we would be happy to refer you to one of our trusted partners.

About Our Landlord Insurance

As a Landlord, you have a responsibility to your tenants. You also have the potential to lose rent under all manner of unfortunate circumstances. Yet, fortunately, more often than not, this is easily avoidable. Any good Landlord Insurance policy will cover the following:

  • Public and Employers’ Liability
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents cover
  • Loss of Rent

At Hawke, we can put together a range of different insurances. These will provide reliable income, protection for your investments, and further benefits. Your claim will always be dealt with in a fair way. Therefore, you will be covered for any damage, whether malicious or accidental. In conclusion, your Landlord Insurance Advisers at Hawke always ensure that you understand what kind of cover you require. As a part of this, they will always detail exactly what it includes.

Your Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance Advisers

Your Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance Advisers at Hawke FS will help you understand which policy is best for you. This is, of course, after having ensured that ASU is what you need, rather than Income Protection. You may require accident and sickness only, for example, if you are self-employed, or unemployment only if your employer provides excellent sickness benefits. Perhaps you even need Accident, Sickness and Unemployment all combined. They will also advise you on the level of cover that best suits you, as well as the time period you need. As with all our services, you will leave with the most appropriate cover for your situation and total peace of mind.

What's next?

To start your Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance journey or for more information on our services, please contact us today.

Reviews and Feedback

Our valued, satisfied clients, past and present have kindly left a vast selection of reviews for our trusted advisers.

Asset 11

Insurance Options

  • Life Insurance
  • Critical Illness Cover
  • Income Protection
  • Accident, Sickness and Employment
  • Buildings and Contents / Landlord Insurance

Stamp Duty Calculator

Our simple stamp duty calculator can help you on your way to working out your finances when it comes to thinking about a first, a new or an investment property.

Try our calculator