A limited company has the ability to buy and let out a property as a buy to let.
Mapping out your limited company buy to let
There are basic elements of criteria that lenders have which will apply to all limited company buy to lets including (Special Purchase Vehicle, SPV):
- Company having the correct SIC codes
- Directors/ shareholders will need to
- take Personal Guarantees (PG’s) over the company
- typically be applicants on the mortgage
- Ensure the company is incorporated and has a bank account set up
Whilst other elements of criteria are consideration to be had which could limit the number of lenders we have available to assist you with:
- Has the company ever traded before?
- Do you have more than 4 shareholders?
- Are any applicants under age 18 years?
There are many benefits in owning buy to lets in a limited company name including the amount you are able to borrow based on the rent. In addition, it could compliment your tax position. We would happily accommodate meetings with you and accountants to ensure you are best positioned for your future investment enquiries.
Reviews and Feedback
Our valued, satisfied clients, past and present have kindly left a vast selection of reviews for our trusted advisers.
These case studies detail our commitment to delivering personalised and effective Commercial Finance and Commercial Mortgage services tailored to each client's unique requirements.